- GCBMax Green Coffee Bean Max
- Gynexin Breast Reduction Pill
- Korexia Female Breast Fat Burner
- Gynexol Gynecomastia Male Chest Sculpting
- Forza T5 Original
- Mangodrin SF
- NRGFUEL – Chitosan Capsules
- Forza T5 Body Deluxe
- Forza T5 Acai Plus
- ThermoFuel Super Thermogenic Fat Burner
- LDD Liquid Diet Drops
- Kaloss Trimmers
- Ultimate Maqui Berry
- Pure Acai Berry
- Brazilian Fat Burner with Acai Berry for Women
- Brazilian Fat Burner with Acai Berry for Men
- Pure Acai Berry Powder
- Zotrim Herbal Weight Loss Pills
- Trimenergy 8-in-1 Slimming Capsules
- Slim Bomb Weight Loss Pills
- DetoxPlus+ Colon Cleansing System
- Pure African Mango Advanced 2400mg
- Quantrim Herbal Slimming Tablets
- ResPerfect Resveratrol
- Burn the Fat Bundle
- Tava Tea – Weight Loss and Detox Tea
- FenBurn Fat Burner
- Forza T5 Black Heat Fat Burner
- Alaczen Probiotic Thrust Supplement
- Glucosamine with Chondroitin
To fight off infections, there are a great number of prescribed antibiotics that are on the market today. One of the most popular is a brand called Zithromax which is named after the specific active ingredient in the product.
What is Zithromax?
Zithromax is an antibiotic that is designed to treat bacterial infections. Zithromax is one of the most widely used prescribed antibiotics because it is very long lasting, unlike some other types of antibiotics which only have a short term effect.
Generic Zithromax may also marketed as: Azenil, Azithromycin, Hemomycin, Zmax. *Zithromax® is a registered trademark of Pfizer.
Zithromax contains the active ingredient azithromycin, which is a subclass of macrolide antibiotics designed for use to take orally. Zithromax also contains a number of inactive ingredients that are flavoring and coloring agents as well as holding the tablet together.
Zithromax Dosing? Take the prescribed number of tablets orally with a large glass of water. You can take Zithromax either with or without a meal. Keep your schedule of dosing during the same time each day. Do not take more tablets each day than you physician recommends. Take the full course of medication that is prescribed by your physician even if your condition improves.
Zithromax is generally safe to use as directed for most healthy adults. It is recommended that you do not take any antacids that contain magnesium or aluminum within 2 hours either before or after taking Zithromax Z Pack. You need to check to see which antacids include those ingredients and avoid them. Also, avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning bed as Zithromax 250 mg can make you sunburn easier, so always wear protective clothing.
There are a number of side effects that may occur to a small number of people. This is a list of the more serious side effect that if they should occur, you need to contact your doctor immediately:
- Watery or Bloody Diarrhea;
- Headache with Chest Pain and Severe Dizziness;
- Fast or Pounding Heartbeats;
- Nausea or Upper Stomach Pain;
- Loss of appetite;
- Dark urine or clay-colored stools;
- Severe skin reaction or skin pain, followed by unusual skin rash;
- Fever or sore throat;
- Swelling of the face or tongue;
- Burning eyes.
Here are some of the lesser side effects that should be noted. If they persist, contact your doctor:
- Mild diarrhea, constipation or vomiting;
- Upset or pain in the stomach area;
- Fatigue, dizziness or mild headache;
- Insomnia or feeling nervous;
- Mild rash or itching, vaginal itching or discharge;
- Ringing in the ear or problems with hearing;
- Decreased sense of smell or taste.
If you have an allergic reaction to Zithromax, seek immediate medical attention. An allergic reaction can show symptoms of difficulty breathing, hives and the swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
Also, there are a number of drugs that interact poorly with Zithromax, so talk to your doctor about all the drugs, medications, herbal products and vitamin supplements that you take. Do not take any additional medications until you inform your doctor first as a bad reaction can lead to serious consequences.
If you miss a dose of Zithromax, then take one as soon as you can unless it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two doses within 12 hours of each other.
Zithromax is specifically designed to fight off infections caused by bacteria. As an antibiotic, it does do a remarkable job of killing the bacteria that causes numerous infections. The strongest attribute of Zithromax is that the bacteria-killing ingredient lasts longer in the body than most other antibiotics.
This long lasting quality is what makes Zithromax a popular prescription with doctors because it can do a more thorough job. Furthermore, it is often prescribed to help prevent infections. Like all antibiotics, overuse can lead to drug-resistant bacteria which means that use of Zithromax should be limited and specific.
Zithromax is simply one of the best antibiotics that can be prescribed for a number of bacterial infections. It comes highly recommended and is perfect for those who have not used many antibiotics before. In terms of treatment, the flexibility of Zithromax is apparent given that it is used to both treat and prevent bacterial infections from occurring, usually as a result of surgery or other type of condition that can make a person more vulnerable to infection.
We can highly recommend Zithromax and feel that based on its long history, it is one of the best antibiotics on the market today.