- GCBMax Green Coffee Bean Max
- Gynexin Breast Reduction Pill
- Korexia Female Breast Fat Burner
- Gynexol Gynecomastia Male Chest Sculpting
- Forza T5 Original
- Mangodrin SF
- NRGFUEL – Chitosan Capsules
- Forza T5 Body Deluxe
- Forza T5 Acai Plus
- ThermoFuel Super Thermogenic Fat Burner
- LDD Liquid Diet Drops
- Kaloss Trimmers
- Ultimate Maqui Berry
- Pure Acai Berry
- Brazilian Fat Burner with Acai Berry for Women
- Brazilian Fat Burner with Acai Berry for Men
- Pure Acai Berry Powder
- Zotrim Herbal Weight Loss Pills
- Trimenergy 8-in-1 Slimming Capsules
- Slim Bomb Weight Loss Pills
- DetoxPlus+ Colon Cleansing System
- Pure African Mango Advanced 2400mg
- Quantrim Herbal Slimming Tablets
- ResPerfect Resveratrol
- Burn the Fat Bundle
- Tava Tea – Weight Loss and Detox Tea
- FenBurn Fat Burner
- Forza T5 Black Heat Fat Burner
- Alaczen Probiotic Thrust Supplement
- Glucosamine with Chondroitin
For those who have reversible obstructive airway disease, Ventolin is used to treat and even prevent bronchospasm.
It is prescribed to patients suffering from Asthma Attack, Bronchospasm, Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm and other respiratory conditions. Albuterol is one of the most effective medications for the prevention of wheezing and difficulty breathing.
Also, Albuterol inhalation can be used to prevent bronchospasm that is induced by exercise.
Albuterol may also be marketed as: Ventolin, Salbutamol sulfate, Accuneb, ProAir HFA, Proventil, ReliOn Ventolin.
Ventolin can be purchase either in brand name or generic form. The generic form of the product is the exact same product, but costs far less.
Generic Ventolin may also be marketed as: Albuterol, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol inhalation. *Ventolin® is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline.
For those taking Ventolin, the instructions for using the inhaler are straightforward:
- Shape up the canister before spraying;
- Uncap the mouthpiece, breath out fully;
- Put in the mouthpiece and close your lips;
- Breath in slowly while pushing down on the canister;
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breath out slowly;
- If you need to use more than one inhaler at a time, then wait at least 1 minute;
- Shake the second inhaler and start the process again.
Between uses, clean the inhaler at least once per week. Start by removing the canister and placing the mouthpiece under warm, flowing water for at least 30 seconds. Shake out the excess water and allow all of it to dry before putting the inhaler back together.
This product has demonstrated both allergic and serious side effects in a relatively small number of people. You should get emergency help if you experience any of the following reaction to Ventolin:
- Difficulty Breathing;
- Swelling of the Face, Lips, Tongue or Throat.
However, if you experience the following side effects, you should consult with your doctor at once:
- Bronchospasm: Difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, wheezing) Especially if you have just started a new canister;
- Chest Pain & Fast, Pounding Heartbeat;
- High Blood Pressure;
- Low Potassium: Signified by confusion, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, muscle weakness, leg discomfort and increase urination.
You also may experience less serious side effects as well. Be sure to call your doctor if you experience one or more of the following:
- Coughing, Sore Throat, Runny or Stuffy Nose;
- Headaches or Dizziness;
- Dry Mouth or Dry Throat;
- Sleeping Issue;
- Vomiting or Mild Nausea.
Any of these more minor issues should cause you to inform your doctor.
If you are allergic to Albuterol, you should not take this product. Also, do not get it in the eyes. If this should happen, then rinse the eyes thoroughly and get medical attention quickly.
Also, if you should become pregnant or plan to become pregnant, tell you doctor quickly.
Interactions with Other Drugs
It is important to reveal all of your medical history with your physician. This is because you may be taking a product that might interact negatively with Ventolin.
Whether you are taking a prescription, over the counter or herbal product, inform your doctor before taking Ventolin.
What follows is a partial list of medications that do not interact well with Ventolin:
- Diuretics or Water Pills;
- MAO Inhibitors;
- Bronchodilators other than Ventolin.
Remember to consult with your physician about any drugs or medications that you are taking or planning to take in the near future.
If you miss a dose of Ventolin, remember to take it as soon as possible. If it is close to the next time you need to take a dose, then skip it and take the next dose when it is time. Do not double up on doses as this may cause adverse reactions.
The Advantage of Generic Ventolin
Generic Ventolin is the same medications, same ingredients and has all the same effects as the brand name versions. The big advantage however, is that Generic Ventolin costs much less than the brand name versions.
This is especially true if you order multiple canisters of Ventolin. By making multiple orders, you can be assured that you have the canisters that you need while saving money paying generic rates.
You can save money on Generic Ventolin whether you have insurance coverage or not. Although the advantages are greater in terms the total amount of money saved for those who do not have insurance, those who do can still save on the out of pocket expenses.
Any way you look at it, purchasing Generic Ventolin saves you money while getting the same, highly effective product.